21st Annual “Media Day”
April 22 Show ‘n’ Shine | April 23 Ride-and-Drive | April 24 Track Day
Sign Up Early! Online Registration Now Open!
The WAJ Media Day team is pleased to announce the 21st Annual Media Day will once again occur in scenic Monterey, CA. As WAJ Media Days turns 21 and becomes of legal age, we have moved to a new hotel that includes new quality elements designed to make WAJ Media Day an even more “must attend” event.
We will headquarter at Hyatt Regency Monterey, the property that hosted the Ride-and-Drive luncheon last year. The Hyatt Regency management has a great tradition of service and plans to be at top of their game for our multi-day event. The Hyatt Regency will also serve as the site of our annual banquet, as well as many of our Media Day activities.
The 21th Annual Media Day will take place over a three-day period, beginning with the Show ‘n’ Shine on Monday, April 22, the Ride-and-Drive on Tuesday, April 23 followed by a day at the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Wednesday, April 24.
If you have not already signed up, here are a few critical steps:
- You must be a WAJ member in good standing, which means:
- Join WAJ or Renew your membership.
- Pay online through PayPal (link will be at the end of the sign up), or send $50 to WAJ Treasurer Michael Coates, 17345 Grosvenor Court, Monte Sereno, CA 95030.
- Send your clips (six if new, three if renewing) to: WAJ Membership Associate, George Panigiris, email@example.com or 3401 Alta Way, Modesto, CA 95350.
- Next, register for Media Day. Registration is closed. See you next year! The cost remains $80 per WAJ member; guests are $160 to cover the cost of meals, but are not allowed to drive test vehicles. Registration for Media Day after Sunday, April 14, increases to $160.
- Your info from the registration will be used in the WAJ Media Guide, which is distributed to all members and manufacturers.
- The registration fee does not include lodging. This year our hosting hotel will be the Hyatt Regency Monterey.
Alternatively, you can stay at the Lone Oak Lodge in nearby Seaside, CA. Be sure to contact the participating hotels at your earliest convenience to insure desired accommodations. Please mention WAJ or Western Automotive Journalists when you register to qualify for the promotional rate.
|Hyatt Regency Monterey
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey Ca 93940
Hyatt Passkey Reservations: 888.421.1442
|Lone Oak Lodge
2221 N. Fremont Street
Monterey, CA 93940
We hope that you will join us for this exciting annual event!