23rd Annual “Media Days”
April 6th Show ‘n’ Shine | April 7th Ride-and-Drive | April 8th Track Day
Stay tuned – REGISTRATION Opens Soon
The WAJ Media Days team is pleased to announce the 23rd Annual Media Day in scenic Monterey, CA. WAJ Media Days returns to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula and Mazda Raceway for a 3-day event that makes WAJ Media Days the annual “must attend” event.
We will headquarter at the Hyatt Regency Monterey, the property that hosted the Ride-and-Drive luncheon last year. The Hyatt Regency management has a great tradition of service and plans to be at top of their game for our multi-day event. The Hyatt Regency will also serve as the site of our annual banquet, as well as many of our Media Days activities.
The 23rd Annual Media Days will take place over a three-day period, beginning with the Show ‘n’ Shine and registration on Monday, April 6th, the Ride-and-Drive on Tuesday April 7th with some new and exciting events added this year at Quail Lodge, followed by a day of track time at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Wednesday, April 8th.
If you have not already signed up, here is what to do:
- You must be a WAJ member in good standing, which means:
- Join WAJ or Renew your membership.
- Pay online through the secure PayPal link on the membership registration pages, or send $50 to WAJ Treasurer Michael Coates, 17345 Grosvenor Court, Monte Sereno, CA 95030.
- Submit three separate clips of qualifying journalistic work below electronically or send hard copies to Aki Sugawara, Yahoo, Inc., 701 First Ave., Sunnyvale, Ca. 94809
- Next, register for Media Days. The registration fee for WAJ members is $160. WAJ Members may also bring guests and the guest registration fee is $160. Guests are not allowed to drive test vehicles, but may ride along as passengers. Stay Tuned for when Early Registration opens.
Your info from the registration will be used in the WAJ Media Guide, which is distributed to all members and manufacturers. If you have a new mugshot for the Media Guide, email it directly to WAJ Membership, Aki Sugawara.
Click here to take advantage of the WAJ Preferred Promotional room rate not at the Hyatt, including FEE DISCOUNTS not available through any other source.
This year our hosting hotel will be the Hyatt Regency Monterey. Alternatively, you can stay at the Lone Oak Lodge in nearby Seaside, CA. Be sure to contact the participating hotels at your earliest convenience to insure desired accommodations. Please mention WAJ or Western Automotive Journalists when you register or click here to qualify for the promotional rate including fee discounts not available through any other source.
|Hyatt Regency Monterey
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey Ca 93940
Hyatt Passkey Reservations: 888.421.1442
|Lone Oak Lodge
2221 N. Fremont Street
Monterey, CA 93940
We hope that you will join us for this exciting annual event!